Yes, I’m sure everyone has heard of a bucket list. No, I have not seen the major motion picture. Yes, bucket lists can be kind of fun to have and a reminder to experience all that you wish to face in this lifetime. No, I do not have a bucket list because I do not like making lists. Yes, I am about to make one here. No, I am not contradicting myself because this list is general and not specifically for me.
- Walk down the middle of a city street at noon on a Thursday.
- Throw a party for your ex-wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/non-human romantic entity.
- Make a piece of furniture with your bare hands.
- Attend a Foo Camp.
- Recreate a scene from Poison Ivy, Basic Instinct, or 9 1/2 Weeks.
- Take the spine out of a spiral notebook.
- Perform at an open mic night.
- Go on vacation by yourself.
- Go on vacation with a complete stranger. (This stranger might actually be yourself.)
- Get good, consistent cell phone reception.
- Learn how to play the ukulele.
- Read aloud to someone while he/she is driving.
- Travel through time with only a backpack and a calculator.
- Go all-in.
- And finally, service your nucleus accumbens as much, and as often, as possible.
Currently listening to: Rilo Kiley – Silver Lining