- Richie Sexson’s full name is Richmond Lockwood Sexson.
- There are 195 countries in the world (194 if you don’t count Taiwan). 192 of these are backed by the UN.
- There are three Subway restaurants located inside The Pentagon.
- Chipotle will make you anything that they have the ingredients for, even if it’s not on the menu. That means the following are in play: nachos, quesadillas, taco salads, tiny burritos in taco shells…. anything you can think of. This is not the policy at Taco Bell.
- The motherfucking Yankees are in town 9/5-9/7. So will all of their idiots “fans” who have a 3rd cousin who went to school with a girl who dated Ricky Lebow, a 2nd string junior varsity quarterback who once lived in Brooklyn while tending to his ailing grandmother, and therefore feel the need to wear gold chains and scream every time Jason Giambi is at bat.
- Alaska and Virgin America have flights to LA for under $200 right now. Book those Husky away game flights now!
- Microsoft Surface has its first commercial unit in Seattle at the downtown Sheraton Hotel. It’s in the lobby; check it out next time you’re downtown. If you don’t know what Surface is, click here.
- Leroi Moore died yesterday due to complications stemming from a June 30 ATV accident. DMB at the Gorge won’t be the same next weekend…
- Penelope Cruz and Scarlett Johansson have a lesbian scene in Vicky Cristina Barcelona.
- ENTOURAGE RETURNS SEPTEMBER 7TH AT 10PM.
Currently listening to: Muse – Starlight